Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 3: Body Composition

So let me start off by saying that I'm really bummed with my results this week...I didn't really have any major changes in my measurements or my body fat %.
This week was a little hectic...I had staff developments 4 days last week. Two of those days I got up at 4:30am to work out, 1 day I skipped, and the other I was at the gym til 8pm. This week sucked.
And I wasn't as good on the diet. They had some snacks at a couple of the staff development meetings that I indulged in....so that wasn't good.
Most of all, I just feel beat this week. It's been really hard to get through my cardio sessions the last couple days. My muscles literally feel tired.
Hopefully I'll have a better week next week.
Weight: 155 (Down 2 pounds)
Body Fat: 27.19% (only down .31% this week)
LBM: 113.37 lbs
Chest: 7 mm (lost 1mm)
Midaxilla (below armpit): 12 mm (stayed the same)
Abdomen: 29.5 mm (stayed the same)
Suprailiac (diag. fold abv. hip bone): 23 mm (lost 1mm)
Thigh: 34 mm (lost 1mm)
Subscapular (below shoulder blade): 20 mm (same)
Tricep: 19 mm (same)

No comments: