Saturday, September 19, 2009

Had a great week!

This past week was great. My workouts were good and I had some results with the body composition this week.
I did my body composition last week and had the following stats:

Saturday: 9/12 /09

Weight: 174.4
Body Fat: 31.92% (EEK!)
LBM: 118.72 lbs
Chest: 12 mm
Midaxilla (below armpit): 19 mm
Abdomen: 35 mm
Suprailiac (diag. fold abv. hip bone): 28.5 mm
Thigh: 42.5 mm
Subscapular (below shoulder blade): 20.5 mm
Tricep: 22.5 mm

Today, I did my stats again:

Saturday: 9/19 /09

Weight: 170.9 (down 3.5 lbs. WOOHOO!)
Body Fat: 31.42% (down .5%)
LBM: 117.21 lbs
Chest: 13 mm
Midaxilla (below armpit): 20 mm
Abdomen: 36 mm
Suprailiac (diag. fold abv. hip bone): 27 mm (down 1.5 mm)
Thigh: 42 mm (down .5 mm)
Subscapular (below shoulder blade): 18 mm (down 2.5mm)
Tricep: 20 mm (down 2.5 mm)

I might be retaining a little bit of water, because a couple of the pinches were higher this week...or there could have been some slight error on the caliper reading...I don't know. However, overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. I did notice that my LBM dropped by 1.06 lbs. I'm not going to worry too much about that at this point. My primary goal right now is to lose body fat, so I may lose a tiny bit of my muscle mass (which I plan to put back on). Another reason could be that it was my dreadful TOM during the 9/12/09 measurement and some of that could have been water weight. If my LBM continues to drop I will go ahead and increase my calories.

Today was a pretty good day. I took advantage of the cooler weather and took the workout outdoors. I had a nice jog. Every once in a while I just need to get outside for a workout. =)

I hope you all have had a great week. Thank you once again for all of the words of encouragement. It really helped keep me motivated this week.

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

You did have a great week - Congrats!!!!!!!!