Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week 2: Body Composition

My results for this week suck! I'm so completely frustrated right now. It's been very stressful at work, but I've been doing good on the nutrition. And to top everything off, it's my TOM.
I've burned over 3500 calories this week at the gym, and usually eat between 1300-1500 calories each day. However, my pinches are all higher than they were last week.
I'm praying that a lot of it is just water retention from it being my TOM. We'll see when I do my pinches next week.

Here are my crappy stats:

Weight: 150 (gained 1.4 pounds)
Body Fat: 22.52%
LBM: 117.30 lbs
Chest: 7 mm
Midaxilla (below armpit): 10.5 mm (gained .5mm)
Abdomen: 22 mm (gained .5mm)
Suprailiac (diag. fold abv. hip bone): 18 mm (gained 1.25mm)
Thigh: 26.5 mm (gained .5mm)
Subscapular (below shoulder blade): 13.5 mm (same)
Tricep: 16 mm (gained .5mm)

Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me? I'm overall pretty frustrated.

My goals for this week are not to miss ANY days at the gym, clean up the diet even more and log EVERYTHING, and I'll be following a more strict meal plan (see the meal plan on the right column of my blog).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Question: How much cardio are you doing? Try only doing 3 days a week of 20 minute HIIT sessions. Then, lift heavy on alternating days, doing your 3-day split. You might be burning up some of that hard earned muscle with too much cardio. Give it a try girl....LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN!! :)